I have recently become obsessed with wanting to try needle felting. Today my family and I were visiting a local craft fair, and to my surprise there was a felting kit at one of the booths. My mother-in-law decided to get it for me as an early Yule present, and I was thrilled!
As soon as we got home, I started trying out things. I made a few hearts, and balls, but my favourite things were these adorable, little acorns. Thank you so much, Jean!
With Yule and Christmas right around the corner, I thought it would be fun to post some gift wrapping inspiration for all you lovelies. I have always been a fan of natural and eco-friendly wrapping paper, and I simply adore these cute gift wrapping ideas.
1. Reused newspaper as wrapping paper (via green salem).
2. Lovely branch and bird embellishment (via carolyn’s homework).
3. Rustic natural gift wrapping (via garland of grace blog).
4. Adorable kraft gift boxes w/ plant embellishment (via project wedding).
With Yule and Christmas fast approaching, I thought it would be fun to post some decoration inspiration.
1. Burlap gift bags with white tree accent (via FourRDesigns).
2. Burlap stockings (via BLovely Events).
3. Etched birch ornaments (via Design Mom).
4. Driftwood Christmas tree (via Carla Aston).
I have always loved incorporating natural elements into the home. I decided to create an ideabook on houzz with inspirational imagery of the different ways one could use tree branches in their home. These are just a few of my favourites, but feel free to visit my ideabook for more photos.
1. Beautiful tree branch wall decor (via in the fun lane).
2. Elegant natural tree branch wall shelf (via decordir).
3. Cute versatile tree branch hooks (via design squish).
4. Lovely birch branch shelves (via design awards).